Friday 27 July 2012

Neon Chartreuse Macarons with Violet Bubblegum Ganache

 I love the gorgeous florals and neon fashion hitting the stores at the moment and decided to inject some into my latest macarons. WANT - a long sleeve chartreuse shirt!  NEED - pastel floral jeans.  Violets are blue - what about you?
To make these macarons follow the basic recipe and colour them lime green. To make the violet bubblegum ganache follow Zumbo's bubblegum ganache recipe but replace the strawberry puree with pouring cream (minimum 35% fat), use 6 pieces of Hubba Bubba instead of four or use some bubblegum tape; and add a couple of drops of violet essence.  All other ingredients remain the same.  No need to make the pop rock insert for this one. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/28/2012

    Hey Lady M!! Congratulations for this new macarons! They look yummy!! Hope I can master them like you do!!! I can't wait to get the Zumbo's macaron cookbook. Here in Campinas the book will be available only on January 2013!! I'll have to wait a little more!
    Thank you for your attention and congrats again!!!
    Cupcake Kisses!!!

    Gabi Moretto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gabi... you can pre-order Zumbo's macaron cookbook from http://www.fishpond.com.au/Books/Zumbarons-Adriano-Zumbo/9781742669700 and get it shipped in October 2012 - they deliver world-wide:)

    ReplyDelete

Little macaron kisses for leaving me a comment. I may not reply to each one but I certainly do read them - thank you.