Friday 11 February 2011

Mauviel M'Passion 30cm Copper Bowl - Made in France

After a bad romance with my KitchenAid Artisan copper bowl, I am pleased to announce that I received my Mauviel M'Passion 30cm Unlined Copper Bowl today and am thrilled to bits!


As you would expect with French heritage, tradition and workmanship M'Passion solid copper bowls are a work of art with exquisite design and quality.  Somehow, I think this good romance is going to last for a very long time...


I also think that the passion in my Mauviel copper bowl will transfer to my macaron and delight the hearts of all who taste them. I'm still yet to find a quality unlined copper bowl to fit my KitchenAid Artisan mixer but until then and just in time for valentines day, my M'Passion bowl will create awesome fireworks between my egg whites and copper particles - just have to get used to using the hand mixer again!


Thank you Mauviel for coming to the rescue.

1 comment:

  1. hi, love the blog! Ive been making macarons for a while now using the stainless bowl with my kitchen aid. I noticed you used the copper (plated) mixer bowl and now this. what benefit does it have?

    ReplyDelete

Little macaron kisses for leaving me a comment. I may not reply to each one but I certainly do read them - thank you.