Friday 18 October 2013

Recipe to Riches Rosie's Almond Meringue Biscuits Gluten Free

Decided that I'd visit Woolworth's today all excited to buy Rosie's Kitchen Almond Meringue Biscuits. After all, I have to support my fellow contestants. But upon looking at the picture of the biscuits on the front of the box a wave of disappointment came over me. Why? Well, because these almond meringue biscuits looked too much like bad macaron shells!  Mmmm, somehow I think Rosie has been ripped off and come to think of it maybe someone else too! But, on the other hand I was also glad.  Glad, that these bad almond meringue biscuits weren't mine ha ha ha ha! 

Anyway, you be the judge as this is what my box looked like.
Mmmm, is that an attempt at 'pied'?
OMG, there is so much oxygen inside the biscuits that it comes complete with an oxygen absorber - lol!
For those lacking in education with quality Italian and French biscuits I'm sure these will be a hit but for those who know better sadly, they just don't cut it! 

Initially, I was really excited and proud to have appeared on the show but after seeing this I've since changed my mind!  Categories seem to be blurred and I don't really know what to make of the rules (if there are any).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little macaron kisses for leaving me a comment. I may not reply to each one but I certainly do read them - thank you.