Sunday 28 November 2010

Fairy Floss Macaron

I remember when I was young and my mum would take me to the show and how excited I'd get when she bought me a big stick of fairy floss. Light pink, glistening in the sun almost as if a magical spider had cast a spell and produced this web which was so magnificent in every way. Sugar melting and crystallising and getting stuck in my hair - little sticky pudgy fingers putting fingerprints everywhere. Fast forward to today and fairy floss comes in every colour of the rainbow and now my gorgeous girls enjoy it just as much as I did. 
Now that I'm an adult my passion for all things sweet is much more sophisticated so imagine how ecstatic I was when I made fairy floss macaron... delightful on its own but absolute heaven with a bottle of Moet.
Gold glitter adds some bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little macaron kisses for leaving me a comment. I may not reply to each one but I certainly do read them - thank you.