Saturday 11 December 2010

Secrets of Macarons


For an extremely good review of the subject book visit http://trissalicious.com

I pre-ordered my copy from Amazon back in September 2010 but gave up of ever getting it as they kept rescheduling delivery. In the end delivery date was March 2011... ummmm, I don't think so. I subsequently got my copy online from Wheel & Barrow. If you're into making macaron or just want to try your hand at making these little ladies this book is definitely worth the investment - you won't be disappointed.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/12/2010

    Thanks for the mention! Yeah, I was really lucky to have found the book. I normally don't buy any more macaron books but this was a keeper! BTW, your macarons are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks trissalicious - your macaron are pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to say I ordered a copy online last Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily, I'm so glad! This has to be one of the best macaron books on the market. It's very comprehensive, has tips on troubleshooting and ideas on how to decorate your macarons - you'll love it:) I look forward to seeing some amazing macarons on your blog. Just to also let you know that I still have the odd disaster but can now pin point what I've done wrong. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps: my fav online bookplace is thebookdepository! its free delivery too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5/30/2011

    Own the book. Found it very interesting and very factful but tedious to read.

    Though, I like "I love Macarons" by Hisako Ogita or " Macarons : authentic French cookie recipes from the MacarOn Café" by Cannone Cecile.

    ReplyDelete

Little macaron kisses for leaving me a comment. I may not reply to each one but I certainly do read them - thank you.