Sunday 16 January 2011

Hyatt High Tea

I'll always have a special place in my heart for the Hyatt, Canberra because not so many years ago it was there that I married my knight in shining armour.  To celebrate our wedding anniversary we thought it fitting to partake in High Tea...

Macaron delicately placed in glass flutes at the top of the table... mmm  tackling these with silver tongs was somewhat challenging but I did it.  Others, just used their fingers!



Absolute splendor
Just 2 or 3 of these thanks darling...
Let them eat cake!
Capers - yum
Bubbles are such a wonderful invention!
Mini lemon macarON
...And, chocolate & pistachio 
Just had to take another shot of the lemon ones
Purple - my favourite colour compliments the lime green mousse

Could these be Canberra's best macaron?

mmm, I'll let you be the judge.

1 comment:

  1. I love high tea but this one looks epic! Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

Little macaron kisses for leaving me a comment. I may not reply to each one but I certainly do read them - thank you.