Friday 29 April 2011

Pierre Herme Macaron - BOOK FROM FRANCE - 2010 Edition

If you'd like to grab a copy of Pierre Herme's Macaron masterpiece head over to Ebay as there are a few copies available including one that I'm selling  but be quick because they won't last!


UPDATE - Sorry this has now ended and was snapped up rather fast.  Thanks to the special person who won it.  


If you'd like a rare macaron book by Stephane Glacier, however, follow this link.  It's not cheap but would be perfect for a pastry chef or beginner alike.



3 comments:

  1. Aiseh, in French.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/07/2011

    How many macaron cookbooks do you own now? I have 3. But I bet with your talent, you can make your own cookbook! Thanks for letting us know about the Pierre Herme cookbook as a resource. So many temptations to buy all these macaron books! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hicookery - I've got far too many that I really don't need anymore! Time to offload I reckon. Publishing a book would be pretty cool though... maybe one day.

    Out of all the macaron books I've owned I still love Laduree and Pierre Herme the best - pretty difficult to surpass these ones.

    ReplyDelete

Little macaron kisses for leaving me a comment. I may not reply to each one but I certainly do read them - thank you.